Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Summer Vacation

You five (5) loyal readers have probably missed me. I have to admit, I've been busy goofing off. Don't worry, I'll get back in the swing of things soon.

Although I use Yahoo! for their email, their "news" is just about 100% garbage. Today, they've got a little "story" about twelve (12) alternate uses for coffee filters. If you really care, read them here.

For some reason, they left off an obvious one. Maybe Ms. Bongiorno is superstitious and didn't want to have an unlucky list of thirteen suggestions.

Lucky you...I'll let you in on the use Bongiorno omitted:

When you're out of toilet paper, paper towels, Kleenex, corn cobs, and can't find your Sears catalog, grab a handful of filters before heading in to do your business...

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Hit Counters